- Management & Treatment for Metastatic Urological Malignancies (MUM): The Leeds Way- Friday 29th March 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
- Head & Neck Study Day: Developments in non-surgical treatments & support- Wednesday 24th April 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
- Upper & Lower GI Study Day: Focussing on Chemoradiotherapy treatments for Anal Cancer & Oesophageal Cancer- Wednesday 1st May 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
- Thoracic Surgery Study Day- Thursday 9th May 2019, Leeds Cancer Centre, St. James's Hospital, Leeds
- FRCR Part 2a Leeds Single Best Answer Course- Thursday 16th - Saturday 18th May 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
- A Practical Guide to Immunotherapy- Wednesday 29th May 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
- M62 Gynaecological Oncology Meeting- Friday 14th June 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
- Acute Oncology Study Day- Wednesday 19th June 2019, Bridge Community Church, Leeds
If you would like to be added to our registration waiting list for any of the above events please email email@example.com quoting the name of the event you are interesting in attending.
If you are a company interested in sponsoring any of our educational events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 206 7683.
- The 3rd Bone Marrow Transplant and Haematology Study day "Reviewing the Management of BMT Complications"
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Annual Link Nurse End of Life Care Champion Conference (Internal staff only)
- When the Drugs don't work: Management of Complex Pain in Palliative Care Patients
- FRCR Part 2a Leeds Single Best Answer Course
- The 1st Head & Neck Study Day: Developments within Head & Neck Oncology
- A Practical Guide to Immunotherapy in Cancer
- Yorkshire Regional Skin Cancer Management Update Meeting
- Breathlessness in Advanced Disease
- Brain Tumour Management: The Neuro-Oncology Pathway Study Day
- Cancer in Palliative Care Study Day
- Quality Improvement in Palliative Care Conference
- Gynaecological Sarcomas Study Day: Including Diagnosis, Treatment, Management & Referral