The Breast Team
The Breast Cancer Cancer Multi-Disciplinary Team is available to all patients who have breast cancer.
For any advice or information the best way is to contact the breast cancer nurse specialist team by ringing the breast cancer advice line on 0113 2068706.
All the members of the breast cancer nurse specialist team have expertise and experience in assisting with patients and carers concerns including:
- information about the disease illness, investigations, treatments and follow up
- advice about any symptoms
- support for patients, relatives and carers
- referral to the community nursing teams, such as the District Nurses
- referral to other professionals who can offer specialist advice such as benefits, social services or complimentary therapies