The urology team
The Urology Cancer Multi-Disciplinary Team manage and treat Prostate, Bladder, Testicular, Kidney and Penile cancers.
There is a urology nurse specialist to provide a expert advice and guidance for each type of cancer.
- prostate cancer advice ring 0113 2066521 or 2066792
- bladder cancer advice ring 0113 2066792
- kidney cancer advice ring 0113 2066792
- testicular cancer advice ring 0113 2067676 or Carolyn.email@example.com
- penile cancer advice please ring 0113 2066792
All the members of the urology nurse specialist team have expertise and experience in assisting with patients and carers concerns including
- information about the disease illness, investigations, treatments and follow up
- advice about any symptoms
- support for patients, relatives and carers
- referral to the community nursing teams, such as the District Nurses
- referral to other professionals who can offer specialist advice such as benefits, social services or complimentary therapies