Bexley wing hotel
The hotel is on level 8 of the Bexley Wing and the rooms have panoramic views of the city. It is provided for patients and carers who live too far away to travel in for or away from hospital for treatments. There are no facilities to provide either nursing or medical care within the hotel.
- Your room has two single beds, an en-suite toilet and shower room, tea and coffee making facilities and a television
- There is a small fridge to store any food/drinks
Checking in and out
- Check in is available after 2pm
- Check out is 10am
- If you are admitted to hospital during your stay, you or your carer must ‘check out’ at the hotel reception
- If you are unable to do this, please inform the nursing staff who will be happy to do this on your behalf
- If you are admitted to hospital after 4pm your carer may stay in the hotel overnight, but must ‘check out’ after breakfast the following morning
What do I need to bring?
- A mobile phone and charger
- Light luggage that can easily to transported to the hospital by you or your carer