Hospital transport to and from appointments
If you need transport to and from the hospital then this can be arranged by your GP to start with and then by us once you start coming for assessment and treatment. Before asking for transport please bear these points in mind:
- Hospital transport is a free service for those in need.
- If you need it, we will make sure that you get it.
- Car-parking is free for those receiving chemotherapy treatment
- You may be able to claim travel expenses for your journey if you use your own car.
- You may be picked up or dropped off a long time before and after your appointment. We have no control over the ambulance service.