The Leeds Improvement Method
The latest KPO reports
Year of Improvement
Lean for Leaders
We are one of only five trusts in the UK to work with the prestigious Virginia Mason Institute on a programme we know as the Leeds Improvement Method. The partnership was announced in July 2015 against a backdrop of a system refocusing on quality improvement within tighter financial constraints in healthcare.
This is a five year partnership to support accelerated transformation in quality.
In summary, the Leeds Improvement Method:
- Is Patient-focussed
- Is the application of observation and data analysis tools, to describe how patients experience our services
- Supports staff to systematically remove waste
- Promotes zero defects and zero harm for patients
- Uses a disciplined timeframe
- Encourages participation and respect for each other as equals