Whether you are spending just a few hours in hospital or have to stay rather longer, each of our hospitals has a range of facilities to help make your stay just a little bit easier.
We have a number of reception desks to provide a warm welcome and give you helpful information and directions. Our reception desks are usually in the main entrances but if you do happen to come into the hospital through one of the smaller entrances our reception desks will be signposted - or you can always ask a member of staff who will be able to direct you.
Most of our hospitals have shops at the main entrances where you can buy magazines, refreshments and toiletries or gifts and cards if you are visiting someone in hospital.
More detail of what is available at each site can be found on our hospitals pages.
WiFi is available in all our hospitals - the service is easy to use, secure, family friendly and free to access and uses The Cloud operating system. There are two levels of access – free standard access which allows internet browsing and emailing, and premium access which is pay on demand and allows for the streaming of video and music. It’s easy to register for the service when in our hospitals - you can use the instructions below or alternatively download visual instructions.
How to access the Leeds Teaching Hospitals WiFi
- Go into settings on your device and select _The Cloud
- Then go onto your web browser (Safari on an iPhone) and navigate to Google or any internet web page
- The Cloud landing page should now appear
- Select ‘Get Online’ and follow the onscreen instructions
- When the WiFi is enabled you will see ‘welcome to The Cloud’ on the page
- You can begin browsing the internet or checking emails