Patient Information Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function on the left hand side of the screen.
If you require information in Braille or other languages, please ask the ward or department where you are attending for your treatment.
- AC Joint injury
- Adult Critical Care
- Advice about your 5th Metatarsal Fracture
- Advice after heart surgery - information for parents of young people with congenital heart disease
- Advice after Heart Surgery for Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Advice following your Colposcopy - Wharfedale patients
- Alcohol and the Liver
- Alcohol Free Foods and Drinks
- All about me (HIV transition)
- Are you having surgery? Fluid information