Patient Information Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function on the left hand side of the screen.
If you require information in Braille or other languages, please ask the ward or department where you are attending for your treatment.
- Bed sores, pressure sores and pressure ulcers
- Bexley Wing High Dependency Unit Ward J81
- Blood clots
- Blood Testing
- Botulinum Toxin Treatment for Children
- Breast Imaging and breast screening
- Breathlessness - A practical guide to coping with breathlessness
- Bring Your Medicines into Hospital with you
- Buckle Fracture of the Wrist