Patient Information Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function on the left hand side of the screen.
If you require information in Braille or other languages, please ask the ward or department where you are attending for your treatment.
- Care guide for a Halo System
- Care of your plaster cast
- Caring for an infant with a stoma
- Caring for your dialysis line
- Children's Congenital Heart
- Children's Hospital
- Clinical Genetics
- Clinical Photography
- Coming to stay in hospital
- Coming to the haematuria clinic
- Computed tomography colonography with Gastrografin
- Computed tomography colonography with Omnipaque
- Coronary Care Unit Ward L20