Patient Information Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function on the left hand side of the screen.
If you require information in Braille or other languages, please ask the ward or department where you are attending for your treatment, or click here for more details.
- Palliative care patients at risk of bleeding - what to do if your relative starts to bleed
- Parkinson's disease
- Parkinson's medicines - Dopamine agonists
- Parkinson’s disease - Duodopa and you
- Pelvic floor exercises and bladder advice
- Photographing your eye: Ophthalmic Imaging
- Preventing infection during your hospital stay
- Problem, concern or complaint
- Prosthetic Limb Service