Patient Information Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function on the left hand side of the screen.
If you require information in Braille or other languages, please ask the ward or department where you are attending for your treatment.
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's disease
- Parkinson's medicines - Dopamine agonists
- Parkinson’s disease - Duodopa and you
- Patient Diary
- Patient Experience
- Pelvic floor exercises and bladder advice
- Photographing your eye: Ophthalmic Imaging
- Planning for your future care
- Plaster instructions for removable casts
- Preventing infection during your hospital stay
- Problem, concern or complaint
- Prosthetic Limb Service