Emergency dentists in Leeds
If you need dental treatment in an emergency
- call your dentist: some practices offer appointments at short notice
- if you don't have a dentist, find one using NHS 111
- look up urgent care services that provide dental treatment
If you need to see a dentist out of hours
- call your dentist: their answerphone may advise where to get out-of-hours treatment
- call NHS 111 to find an out-of-hours dental service near you
Don't contact your GP, as they won't be able to offer emergency or out-of-hours dental care.
If you're in pain while waiting to see a dentist, take painkillers. NHS 111 can also offer other self care advice.