Children's Allergy Service
Welcome to the Leeds Children's Hospital Allergy Service
Welcome to the homepage for Leeds’ Children’s Allergy service. This page contains information for patients, families and healthcare professionals.
Here is an overview of what you can find on our web page:
- Useful information and resources
- Information about food allergies
- Information about the allergy team
- Information about clinics
- Services we offer
If your child is due to have a food challenge, and you require a recipe, you can find these below:
- Baked egg
- Baked milk
- Mixed nut biscuit (it is important that you only use the nuts you have been told to use and no others. Omit other nuts as appropriate)
- Lightly cooked egg
For information regarding COVID-19 in relation to allergies, please see the information provided by Anaphylaxis Campaign, and Allergy UK. Please ensure you have adequate supplies of medications for yourself and/or your child.
Please see the list of frequently asked questions, published by the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI).