The endoscopy service is continually striving to improve patient experience within the departments. It is due to the fundraising that has been done that this website is now live.
Fundraising for the service is done in various ways such as, cake sales, patient donations, sponsored events such as cycle rides, fun runs, face painting, raffles.
We are a registered Charity: Endoscopy Appeal registered charity No. 1075308
Donations can be made by:
- Donation boxes are available in our endoscopy unit for you to use
- Charitable site - we have a JustGiving page if you would like to make a donation at home: justgiving.com/endoscopy-appeal or text "Endo52£2" to 70070
- Fundraising - If you would like to be involved in fundraising just let us know and message matron
- Sharing your experience - We would appreciate you sharing your experience of endoscopy so we can improve our service. Would you be prepared to give a video testimonial for our website or be happy for your comments to be included in our feedback page? If so, please message matron.
- Research recruitment - Research is vital to the development of endoscopy and the treatments we can offer patients. We appreciate your involvement in research projects that are happening in the department