Health & Wellbeing Therapies
We are sorry to advise that due to COVID and Leeds Teaching Hospital Guidelines, our Sir Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre is still closed for face to face Health & Wellbeing Support.
What are health and wellbeing therapies?
There are many reasons why people use health & wellbeing therapies. Some people find they help them cope with the stress of cancer and its treatments. Many therapies are relaxing and may improve your mood when you are not feeling your best.
These therapies are used alongside conventional medical treatments to treat the whole person - holistically.
- Help you to cope better with symptoms or side effects caused by cancer treatments
- Promote wellbeing and relaxation
- Aid in relieving stress and reduce anxiety and fatigue
- Improve your quality of life
- Help you feel more in control