Health and Wellbeing:
- Skipton Cancer Support
- Mindwell - advice and signposting for mental health support. It provides quick and easy access up to date information for adults in Leeds.
- Climbing Out - 5 day outdoor activity programmes aimed at rebuilding confidence and self-esteem in people who have been through a life changing injury, illness or trauma.
- Leeds Rhinos - 'Active Beyond Cancer' - enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5K Your Way - monthly support group for people looking to increase physical activity in their lives
- Teens Unite - workshops for young people aged 13-24 years old fighting cancer (at any stage from treatment through to follow up). Weekly workshops ranging from movement to craft, beauty to quiz nights and more!
Support for the Visually Impaired:
- Wakefield District Sight Aid - provides support and advice, fundraising and events at Parkside Centre, WF1 2PN. General enquiries: Beverley Poppleton: email@example.com
- Brain Tumour Research and Support - support for all those affected by brain tumours. They offer a telephone and email clinic, counselling, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, patient grants, benefits advice and support groups. Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bradford Learning Disabilities Support: Day Opportunities and Time Out Services
- Bradford Disability Support and Leisure - email@example.com
- Learning Disability Self Advocacy and Support Groups - wearepeople2
Domestic Violence and Abuse: