Treatment options for prostate cancer include:
- Radiotherapy - for more information about the radiotherapy service in the Leeds Cancer Centre please click on this link
- Prostate seed brachytherapy
- High dose rate brachytherapy
- Hormone therapy
- Chemotherapy - for more information about the chemotherapy service in the Leeds Cancer Centre please click on this link
- "Novel" treatments
- Radionucleotide therapy
- click on this link for information on Research and Clinical Trials
- or a combination of these options.
When treatment is complete
When treatment is complete a member of the team will discuss what happens next.
The prostate cancer nurse specialist team are available for advice and can be contacted on 0113 2067872 & 0113 2068290