What we do
- Facial injuries, management of complex craniofacial fractures and soft tissue injuries of the mouth, face, and neck.
- Head and neck cancer including neck lumps and salivary gland surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery, including microvascular free tissue transfer.
- Orthognathic surgery for the correction of facial disproportion
- Pre-implant surgery, including the use of implants to retain facial or dental prostheses and associated bone grafting techniques as part of oro-facial reconstruction.
- Removal of impacted teeth and complex buried dental roots.
- Removal of cysts and tumours of the jaws.
- Primary and secondary surgery for cleft lip and palate, and other congenital facial deformities.
- Removal of complex facial skin tumours and reconstruction.
- Cosmetic surgery including face lifts, eyelid and brow surgery and rhinoplasties.
- Temporomandibular joint surgery
A range of oral and maxillofacial surgical operations are carried out on an outpatient basis under local anaesthesia or conscious sedation. These include: pre-implant surgery placement of dental/facial implants, removal and reconstruction of skin malignancies, removal of impacted teeth, intra-oral and facial soft tissue procedures.