Test and Tubes
Where can I find a declaration form for a rejected sample?
Download a declaration form.
Microbiology forms should be delivered by hand, via the POD system or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For Blood Sciences Reference ranges please see Blood Sciences Useful Information and Links.
For Blood Sciences Add-on Restrictions please see Restrictions to Add-on Testing (Blood Sciences).
To feedback on the services provided, including the adequacy of turnaround time targets (defined in test specific records), please use the form provided on the Feedback page.
Ordering Consumables for GP’s and external users
Consumables are ordered from the Pathology Supplies Team.
Please use this link to the Pathology supplies order e-form
- Salivary Gland antibodies
- Sapovirus PCR
- Sars CoV-2 Antibody Testing
- Sars CoV-2 PCR Testing
- Selenium (Plasma)
- Sellotape Slide for Enterobius vermicularis
- Sensitive Oestradiol
- Serum Free Light Chain
- Serum Protein Electrophoresis
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Sialic acid (urine)
- Sickle Solubility Test
- Sickle Solubility Test URGENT (A&E Only)
- Smooth muscle antibodies
- Sodium (urine)
- Specific IgE (sIgE)
- STI NAAT testing - Chlamydia trachomatis,Neiserria gonorrhoea
- Stone (calculus) analysis
- Succinylacetone (urine)
- Sugar chromatography (urine)
- Sulphonylurea (serum)
- Sulphonylurea (urine)
- Suxamethonium Antibodies
- Sweat test
- Synthetic cannabinoids
- Syphilis PCR
- Syphilis Serology
- Systemic Sclerosis Antibody Profile