Test and Tubes
Where can I find a declaration form for a rejected sample?
Download a declaration form.
Microbiology forms should be delivered by hand, via the POD system or by E-mail email@example.com
For Blood Sciences Reference ranges please see Blood Sciences Useful Information and Links.
For Blood Sciences Add-on Restrictions please see Restrictions to Add-on Testing (Blood Sciences).
To feedback on the services provided, including the adequacy of turnaround time targets (defined in test specific records), please use the form provided on the Feedback page.
Ordering Consumables for GP’s and external users
Consumables are ordered from the Pathology Supplies Team.
Please use this link to the Pathology supplies order e-form
- Adenovirus PCR
- Astrovirus PCR
- BK Virus PCR
- Bordatella pertussis PCR
- CMV PCR
- Enterovirus PCR
- Epstein Barr Virus PCR
- Hepatitis B genotypic resistance PCR
- Hepatitis B PCR
- Hepatitis C Genotyping
- Hepatitis C PCR
- Herpes Simplex PCR
- HHV6 PCR
- HIV PCR
- HIV Resistance
- Influenza A virus PCR
- Influenza B virus PCR
- JC virus PCR
- Measles PCR
- Metapneumovirus PCR
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae PCR
- Norovirus PCR
- Parainfluenza virus PCR
- Parechovirus PCR
- Parvovirus PCR
- Pneumocystis jirovecii (PcP) PCR
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus PCR
- Rhinovirus PCR
- Rotavirus PCR
- Sapovirus PCR
- Sars CoV-2 PCR Testing
- Syphilis PCR
- Varicella Zoster Virus PCR
- Viral Conjunctivitis: Eye Swabs for diagnosis by PCR
- Viral Faecal samples & norovirus and rotavirus page
- Viral Faecal samples for investigation other than gastroenteritis
- Viral Fever (> 3 months old) Blood samples for diagnosis by PCR
- Viral Genital Samples: Samples for investigation of vesicular and ulcerative lesions of genital tract
- Viral Haemorrhagic Cystitis: Urine samples for diagnosis by PCR
- Viral Neonatal fever: Samples for diagnosis by PCR
- Viral Neurological screen: CSF samples for diagnosis of neurological disease by PCR
- Viral Rash screen: Swabs for diagnosis of maculopapular rash by PCR
- Viral Respiratory Screen: Samples for diagnosis of viral respiratory disease
- Viral swabs of mucous or cutaneous membranes for vesicular or ulcerative lesions.