- Consistently deliver high quality, safe care.
- Organise around the patient and their carers and focus on meeting their individual needs.
- Act with compassion, sensitivity and kindness towards patients.
- We will treat others how we would wish to be treated.
- Strive to maintain the respect and dignity of each patient, being particularly attentive to the needs of vulnerable groups.
- Recognise we are all one team with a common purpose.
- Include all relevant patients and staff in our discussions and decisions.
- Work in partnership with patients, their families, and other providers - they will feel in control of their health and care needs.
- Act with integrity and always be true to our word.
- Be honest with patients, colleagues and our communities at all times.
- Disclose results and accept responsibility for our actions.
- Empower colleagues and patients to make decisions.
- Expect colleagues to help build and maintain staff satisfaction and morale - more can be achieved when staff are happy and proud to come to work.