The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective after extensive trials. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
- Third dose for people who are severely immunosuppressed
- Vaccinations for 12-15 year olds
- Booster programme
- Walk-in vaccination clinics
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are being given by the NHS?
- How will I get my vaccine?
- Information for health and social care staff
- Information for local communities about COVID-19 vaccine
- Clinics in your local community
- Promote vaccine confidence on social media
- Vaccinations for under 18s
- Frequently asked questions
- FAQs on students and the COVID-19 vaccine
- Health conditions and COVID-19 vaccination
- Easy Read vaccine information
- COVID-19 vaccine experience feedback
- COVID-19 vaccine scams
How was your COVID-19 vaccination experience?
If you have recently had your COVID-19 vaccination at either Elland Road or Thackray we’d love to hear from you.
We will share your comments with our vaccination teams to establish what we are doing well, and what we can do better. Your feedback will also help us to inform others what to expect when going for their vaccination. All feedback is anonymous. It’s a quick survey so shouldn’t take up too much of your time.