A - Z of Children Hospital Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function to find the leaflet you are looking for.
If you would like the information in another language, please use BrowseAloud™ by clicking on the symbol on your screen.
BrowseAloud™will translate text on the webpage into other languages. Browsealoud will also read the text aloud in the required language and you can download it as an MP3 file.
Please be aware that Browsealoud may not always translate accurately.
If you would like information in large print please ask the department that you are attending.
- A Fluid Challenge and why it is important for your child
- Acapella device
- Adrenaline auto-injectors Care and Travel
- Aerobika cleaning advice
- Allergy Service
- Alveolar bone graft
- Anterior Pituitary Function Test (APFT)
- Arthritis - Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Atropine penalisation treatment for amblyopia (lazy vision) in children
- Caudal Block for Pain Relief after surgery
- Checklist for your child's surgery with parent and carers top tips
- Child Basic Life Support
- Children who require reasonable adjustment - Tick Chart
- Children's Assessment and treatment (CAT) Unit
- Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Chronic Urticaria
- Cleft Lip and Cleft lip and Palate
- Collar bone fractures
- Complaints, worries and concerns
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Constipation in Children
- Cup Feeding on Transitional Care & the Neonatal Unit
- Cyclophosphamide for non-oncology indications
- Cystic Fibrosis Medication - The Pharmacy 15
- Safe Eating for Immuno-Compromised Patients
- Safety - Keeping Your Child Safe During Their Stay in Hospital
- Short Synacthen Test (SST)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- So you have been in an accident - A booklet just for you
- So you have been in an accident - Booklet for teenagers
- Steroid Joint Injections
- Swallowed Objects
- Swallowing tablets