A - Z of Children Hospital Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function to find the leaflet you are looking for.
If you would like the information in another language, please use BrowseAloud™ by clicking on the symbol on your screen.
BrowseAloud™will translate text on the webpage into other languages. Browsealoud will also read the text aloud in the required language and you can download it as an MP3 file.
Please be aware that Browsealoud may not always translate accurately.
If you would like information in large print please ask the department that you are attending.
- A & E - Accident and Emergency
- A - Z of Ward L42
- A Fluid Challenge and why it is important for your child
- Acapella device
- Adrenaline auto-injectors Care and Travel
- Aerobika cleaning advice
- Allergy Service
- Alveolar bone graft
- Anterior Pituitary Function Test (APFT)
- Arthritis - Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Atropine penalisation treatment for amblyopia (lazy vision) in children