A - Z of Children Hospital Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the search function to find the leaflet you are looking for.
If you would like the information in another language, please use BrowseAloud™ by clicking on the symbol on your screen.
BrowseAloud™will translate text on the webpage into other languages. Browsealoud will also read the text aloud in the required language and you can download it as an MP3 file.
Please be aware that Browsealoud may not always translate accurately.
If you would like information in large print please ask the department that you are attending.
- Cardiac Conditions
- Caudal Block for Pain Relief after surgery
- Checklist for your child's surgery with parent and carers top tips
- Child Basic Life Support
- Children who require reasonable adjustment - Tick Chart
- Children's Assessment and treatment (CAT) Unit
- Children's Surgical Admission Lounge (CSAL)
- Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Chronic Urticaria
- Cleft Lip and Palate Service
- Collar bone fractures
- Complaints, worries and concerns
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Constipation - dietary advice for children
- Constipation in Children
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Correction of Chordee
- Craniofacial Service
- Cup Feeding on Transitional Care & the Neonatal Unit
- Cyclophosphamide for non-oncology indications
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis Medication - The Pharmacy 15