Patient Reference Group
The Patient Reference Group gets involved in the big changes happening across the Trust. The group meets 4 to 6 times a year and supports the Trust to develop a range of improvement initiatives. Although membership of the group is mostly for patients and the public, at times the group runs an open meeting to include staff and volunteers.
What do PRG Do?
- Give feedback about pieces of work planned by the Trust
- Get involved in projects that affect the Trust such as writing a strategy or designing a new service
- Give feedback to help improve the experience of patients receiving services
- Share new ideas
- Ask others what they think about the plans of the Trust
- Tell the Trust what’s important to the people of Leeds
- Bring different points of view and experience
How to join?
Click this link: online application form or to book a place at the Patient Reference Group, contact the PCPI team.