Become a Volunteer
The PCPI Team is keen to recruit a number of PCPI volunteers to help support with various activities across Leeds Teaching hospitals. We seek to recruit volunteers from all walks of life and to ensure the diversity of the communities we serve is as fully represented as possible.
We are currently looking to expand our number of PCPI volunteers to help with the following types of activities:
- Supporting with involvement activities
- assisting with interviews with our patients
- supporting the administration with distributing questionnaires or surveys in clinics or wards collecting patient feedback..
- help to run events and workshops
- talk to patients generally about their personal experiences, satisfaction levels and listen to their ideas for improvement.
- support audits of Trust wide patient information
The hours you will work will be flexible, as the nature of the work means that you may only be required to work at particular times and/or on specific days as each project requires.
If you are:
- a good communicator
- have the ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team.
- passionate about helping others
- able to work and demonstrate the Leeds Way Values of being Patient Centered, Fair, Accountable, Collaborative and Empowered.
We would like to hear from you!
In return, we would give you valuable experience of interacting with patients and staff, research techniques and of course, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to improving the quality of care for our patients and their carers.
If you require further information before applying, please contact the PCPI team on email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering in any other areas within Leeds Teaching Hospitals, please head over to our Volunteering Team website for more opportunities.