The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust

Patient Experience Team

What if my complaint cannot be resolved?

We will make every effort to try and resolve your complaint or concern. If you are not happy with the response you receive let us know as soon as possible. We can meet with you to discuss the matter or carry out more investigation. Usually, we would suggest you contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) for help. However, due to the COVID-19 crisis they are not accepting any new referrals and not proceeding with existing cases. More information can be found on their website.

How to contact the Ombudsman

Telephone: 0345 015 4033 (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm)
Write to: The PHSO, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP