Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
↓ Confidentiality Agreements
↓ Clinical Trials Agreements
- Bespoke/Model Agreements/Commercial Agreements
- Financial information/Invoice/Pharmacy details
The Research and Innovation Department provides a research dashboard where you can find performance information on all research studies being conducted in the Trust. This uses data directly from our research database, EDGE.
Click here to visit our Research Dashboard (only available via the Trust intranet)
↓ EDGE - Research Management System
- at least 2 people have access to update the study record and that staff are providing regular updates through the notes function.
- the study details (e.g. planned recruitment end, site target, study contact) are kept up to date
- ALL activity is logged in EDGE. This includes patients that have been;
- pre-screened (e.g. this could be looking at a clinical list)
- approached (even if they declined, this is activity!)
- consented (even if they didn’t meet the eligibility criteria, this is work you have done!)
- Recruited – extremely important that we enter patients that have been recruited onto EDGE the same day or at the very least the same week.
For further information, email leedsth-tr.EDGE@nhs.net
↓ Research Passports
Click here to view the NIHR algorithmHow long will it take before my LOA/HRC is granted?This can vary dependent upon a number of factors. If the form has been correctly filled out by both the researcher and the HR university/employer and is submitted with all pre-engagement check proofs, then as long as there aren’t any amendments to be made it can be processed straight away. The proposed NHS sites check and validate the form in the R&D office before sending to the Trust Human Resources (HR) for final validation, who then complete the request and issue the document.
↓ General Frequently Asked Questions