Nightingale Frontline: NHS Leadership Support Sessions
Leeds Cares have funded access to the Florence Nightingale Foundation’s (FNF) Leadership support sessions for Leeds Teaching Hospitals Nurses and Midwives.
Nightingale Frontline will support nurses and midwives to continue to lead and support the NHS now and be inspired to lead beyond this crisis. The groups will be facilitated by experienced FNF associates.
Nightingale Frontline will provide remote, small group sessions offered to:
- Executive Directors of Nursing
- Senior Leaders
- Ward Managers/Team Leaders
- Newly Registered Nurses/Midwives
- Nurses/midwives: Redeployed or Returning to practice following retirement or non-clinical roles
- Nurses/midwives managing caseloads remotely
- Windrush and BAME Leaders
Leeds Cares would like to hear from anyone who accesses these sessions so we can share information about how they may have helped you. Please contact Sarah Griffin from Leeds Cares on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do share this fantastic offer of leadership support widely with your teams