Welcome to St James's University Hospital
“Jimmy's”, as it is affectionately known, is internationally famous as Europe’s largest teaching hospital.
St James’s is home to the world-renowned Leeds Cancer Centre, as well as highly specialised adult organ transplantation. It also provides a range of services including acute and elderly medicine, A&E, maternity services and a number of surgical specialties. Read more...
Located just outside Leeds City Centre on Beckett Street, St James's is easily accessible by road or public transport. For maps, directions and car parking information please click here.
The telephone number for the St James's switchboard is (0113) 2433144 or to find contact details and locations for wards, clinics or units please click here.
Shops and places to eat at St James's Hospital
- Costa Coffee - offering hot and cold drinks and snacks
- M&S Simply Food - offering various food and drink
- Proper Cornish - offering baked treats, snacks and drinks
- Mondo Subs - offering specially prepared sandwiches made to order
- Food - offering hot meals, sandwiches and a variety of drinks
- Amigo - convenience store offering newspapers, magazines, food and drink. There is also a cash machine in the entrance.
- Amigo - convenience store offering newspapers, magazines, food and drink.
- Boots Pharmacy - offers a selection of food, drinks and snacks
- Deli-Marche - offering food and drink options including Costa coffee
- Yorkshire Cancer Centre charity shop
- Ruby's Fruit & Veg stall
- Union House is located near the entrance to Chancellor, Lincoln and Gledhow Wings, offering food and coffee