We provide care for around 8,000 patients admitted acutely and 2,500 patients admitted for planned (elective) treatments each year. In addition there are 15,000 attendances each year to our outpatient services.
The Cardio Respiratory Clinical Services Unit (CSU) based at Leeds General Infirmary is responsible for providing Cardiac Services across Leeds Teaching Hospitals. Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services are provided for the local population of Leeds; Specialist Services are provided for patients across West Yorkshire.
- Clinical Director - Dr Chris Pepper
- Lead Clinician - Dr Andrew Hogarth and Dr Dominik Schlosshan
- General Manager - Gina McGawley
- Service Manager - Tracy Rennard
- Business Manager - Vanessa Best
- Head of Nursing - Sarah Miller
- Matrons - Helen Rowbotham / Hannah Graham
If you need to speak to someone about the arrangements of your outpatient appointment, please contact the Referral and Booking Service: Tel: 0113 5181823
If you would like to contact us about your experience of Cardiology at Leeds, please email us: leedsth-tr.Cardio-respiratoryCSU@nhs.net
For queries about your care, please visit the Contact us page for further details.