The Department of Clinical and Health Psychology is located at Fielding House at St James’s Hospital in Leeds.
Outpatient clinics are run at a number of locations including:
Our contact number is 0113 206 5897.
Directions for appointment
- What 3 words: /// bind. packet. steps
- Once you arrive at Bexley Wing head to Level 1. You can either take the stairs or lifts, then follow the signs for the Rehabilitation Department.
- What 3 words: /// trend. liner. relay
- If you are arriving from Bexley Road continue south through the gates and then turn right. At the roundabout continue straight, turn left and Fielding House will be the stand alone building.
- If you’re arriving from Gledhow Road continue south-east through the gates. Then at the first roundabout take the first exit and at the second roundabout take the first exit again. Turn left and Fielding House will be the stand alone building.
- If you’re arriving from the Alma Street continue north-west staying on Alma Street. Continuing straight at the first and second roundabout. At the third roundabout take the first exit. Turn left and Fielding House will be the stand alone building.)
For more information regarding video consultations, please read our Patient Leaflet for Video Consultation.
Department Administration Team
- Janie Thompson- PA
- Donna Abbott - Departmental Secretary
- Jackie Croft - Out-patient Supervisor
- David Speight- Psychology Receptionist
Department Business Manager:
- Helen Bath