Pain and medication resources
Please note that for legal purposes The Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. The information below is NOT a substitute for proper diagnosis, treatment or the provision of advice by an appropriate health professional.
- ”This Is What Happens to Your Brain on Opioids. Short Film Showcase”
- ”The Science of Opioids”
- Opioid reduction explained by a patient https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2azzssShuSs&feature=emb_title
- Opioids Aware website https://www.rcoa.ac.uk/faculty-of-pain-medicine/opioids-aware
- Traditional opioids for chronic non-cancer pain: https://uk.cochrane.org/news/traditional-opioids-chronic-non-cancer-pain-untidy-unsatisfactory-and-probably-unsuitable
- Reducing and stopping opioids Information for patients leaflet by the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust