What to bring to the hospital
What to bring in
- Pack a small bag with the items you need on the day.
- Dressing gown
- All your medications including inhalers.
- If you wear glasses, please make sure you bring them with you on the day. This is so you can see the relevant legal paperwork, which must be signed before you can have your operation/procedure.
- You may also want to bring a book or magazine to read whilst you wait.
- Name and phone number of relative or friend collecting you after your operation.
What not to bring
- Large sums of money
Lockers are available for use, but the Trust cannot accept responsibility for personal items brought into the hospital.