What should I bring with me?
When you attend your Outpatient appointment, please bring with you:
- The appointment letter or card if you have one or a copy of the confirmation text message or email that you received
- A list of your current medications, ointments, creams, supplements or other over the counter medications
- A list of any questions that you would like the doctor or healthcare professional to answer
- Money or other payment method for any prescriptions or a copy of your exemption certificate
- If you have lived outside of the UK for the last 12 months, please bring a copy of your passport/visa or proof of entitlement
- Money or other payment method for car parking or relevant documentation if you are eligible to reclaim your travel expenses