Suppliers and Contractors
To get the most out of trading with the LTHT, just follow these three FREE steps:
1. Submit Tenders through Due North: ProContract
ProContract is the system of choice for the Trust’s tendering opportunities, and, if you arenot registered you may not be able to view these. ProContract increases the transparency, clarity and speed of the entire tendering process.
- Registration is FREE, and the supplier registration can be completed online
- Existing tender opportunities can be found on the opportunities portal.
- The Due North website
The Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust Supplies Department is committed to ensuring the best value and greatest procurement efficiency for all trading parties. To this end the department has engaged in a number of systems that can greatly improve the purchase-to-pay process for both the Trust and the Supplier.
2. Provide E-Catalogues via GHX Nexus
The GHX (Global Healthcare Exchange) Nexus system is a data warehouse for catalogue and contract information relating to products. This allows suppliers to manage their catalogues directly in Nexus for the most up-to-date product information.
3. Engage with the GHX Exchange for Electronic Orders & Invoicing
The GHX Exchange acts as a central order hub for the Trust’s various requisitioning systems. By channeling order communications through one system the likelihood of errors is reduced while increasing overall transmission speed, resulting in prompt payment.
- Registration for GHX is FREE, more information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GHX Europe website
For further information on any of the above and what the department does, please contact:
Tom Breckin (Office Manager): 01133 926266