Patient and visitor information
Preparing to Come to Hospital
- Do I need to go to hospital?
- What will the hospital need to know in advance?
- Which hospital should I go to?
- What should I bring with me (outpatients)?
- What should I bring with me (inpatients)?
Getting to Hospital
After Your Treatment
Preventing Hospital Infections
Making a Comment or Compliment
Friends and Family Test
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and Complaints
About Your Stay
- How can I recognise different members of staff around the hospital?
- What questions should I be asking the hospital staff?
- What level of care, privacy and dignity can I expect?
- Visiting times
Facilities on Site
Information and Data
How Can You Help us Safeguard our Patients
- What you need to know
- Why it's important
- Safeguarding children and young people
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Contacting the police
- Leeds teaching hospitals NHS trust safeguarding team