Patient Information Leaflets
We are currently adding information leaflets to this page and they are listed below. You can also use the keyword search to find the leaflet you are looking for.
If you would like to translate a leaflet into another language, please use BrowseAloud™ by clicking on the orange icon in the top right of your screen. BrowseAloud will also read the text aloud in another language and you can download it as an MP3 file. Please be aware that BrowseAloud may not always translate accurately. For instructions, please visit the Accessibility page.
If you would like information in large print please ask the department that you are attending.
- Safety in Hospital
- Scrotal surgery
- Sexual Health and Contraception
- Shoulder dislocation
- Silicone Digital Cap - Hand and Plastics Department
- Silicone Gel Liquid - Hand and Plastics Department
- Silicone Gel Sheet - Hands and Plastics Department
- Skin Cancer
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Staying Active in Hospital
- Steroid Replacement Therapy
- Stroke Services
- Surface Topography
- Surgical Assessment Unit (SAU)