Events and links
- The Leeds History of Medicine Trail is a journey through some of the most important medical sites in the city and was created as part of a collaboration between the University of Leeds and Leeds City Council.
- The University of Leeds Library Special Collections has a variety of resources featuring the Leeds General Infirmary. Click here to view them.
- Blog: Alicia Walton and the Role of the 19th Century Superintendent of Nurses by Rebecca Fallas
As we celebrate 250 years of the LGI and 70 years of the NHS, we will be hosting a number of events.
May 2018 (dates tbc)
- Relaunch of the Leeds Hospital Charitable Foundation
- Leeds Civic Trust medically-themed blue plaque walks
5 July 2018 - NHS 70