Trauma & Orthopaedic Wards
The wards of the acute services for Trauma and Orthopaedics (T&O), and the Major Trauma Service of the Major Trauma Centre (MTC) are all located at the Leeds General Infirmary. These MTC - T&O wards are at the LGI:
- Outpatient clinics (adults and children) on the A floor.
- L34 and L35 (next to each other) on the B floor.
- L41 children orthopaedic ward on the C floor.
- L46 hands unit on the D floor.
- L10 (MAJOR TRAUMA WARD) on the D floor.
- L09 ward on the D floor.
- L08 (High Observations Unit) on the C floor * next to the main operating adult theatres and the intensive care units.
- L22 (Plastic surgical ward) on the G floor
- L26 (Day admission unit) on the B floor of the Brotherton wing.