In urogynaecology physiotherapy we see a range of common pelvic problems including;
- Bladder problems (for example(leakage of the bladder with coughing)
- Bowel problems (for example rushing to open your bowels or struggling to control wind)
- Vaginal heaviness or bulging
- Bladder and bowel symptoms following delivery
- Pain following the delivery of your baby
- Sexual dysfunction (for example pain or spasm with intimacy)
With all conditions in urogynaecology we work very closely with the doctors, nurses and GP's to ensure the best care for the patient .