Events and links
- The Leeds History of Medicine Trail is a journey through some of the most important medical sites in the city and was created as part of a collaboration between the University of Leeds and Leeds City Council.
- The University of Leeds Library Special Collections has a variety of resources featuring the Leeds General Infirmary. Click here to view them.
- Blog: Alicia Walton and the Role of the 19th Century Superintendent of Nurses by Rebecca Fallas
- The archive of the LGI is held at the West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds. For more information please see their website at www.wyjs.org.uk/archives or consult the catalogue online here . If you would like to contact the archive staff please email email@example.com
- The Plants at the Infirmary. A Study of William Brindley’s medicinal plant sculptures to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Gilbert Scott Building, the General Infirmary at Leeds. Click here to read the study.
Heritage Open Days
There is the opportunity to tour the Old Medical School and Leeds General Infirmary as part of Heritage Open Days.