About the Innovation Pop Up
The Innovation Pop Up was established in 2020 and since its inception significant progress has been made by the team. Key achievements include:
- Engagement with 137 companies
- Identified 32 potential opportunities for collaboration
- Funding opportunities identified for 10 partners
- International engagement across Israel, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Canada, Taiwan and Japan
- Established a clinical entrepreneur programme at the Trust with the Healthcare Entrepreneur Exchange Programme
The Innovation Pop Up is an integral part of the Building the Leeds Way development programme. Through the development of the Hospitals of the Future, the Innovation Pop Up will support the creation of 3,500 jobs in Leeds and contribute from £5.5billion to £11billion of added value to the economy over the lifetime of the development.