Phase 3: 4 to 6 week
Below you will find important information to follow 4 weeks post injury.
- Phase 3 exercises should only be done if you were able to do them prior to injury.
- If you were unable to do these exercises before you were injured, only perform phase 2 exercises .
Walker boot advise
- Please start to walk without the walker boot on.
- Try spending time walking without the boot on at home. Then progress to walking outdoors in comfortable footwear.
- You can stop using the walker when you feel comfortable.
- Do not wear the boot beyond 6 weeks post injury.
Exercises: The videos below demonstrate standing and balance exercises. They can help you get back to physical and sporting activities. Exercises should be undertaken frequently, only commence the exercises below if pain allows and when comforttable to do so.