Test and Tubes
Where can I find a declaration form for a rejected sample?
Download a declaration form.
Microbiology forms should be delivered by hand, via the POD system or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For Blood Sciences Reference ranges please see Blood Sciences Useful Information and Links.
For Blood Sciences Add-on Restrictions please see Restrictions to Add-on Testing (Blood Sciences).
To feedback on the services provided, including the adequacy of turnaround time targets (defined in test specific records), please use the form provided on the Feedback page.
Ordering Consumables for GP’s and external users
Consumables are ordered from the Pathology Supplies Team.
Please use this link to the Pathology supplies order e-form
- Dabigatran Assay
- Danaparoid (Orgaran) Assay
- Dehydrocholesterol (7-dehydrocholesterol, 7-DHC)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Sulphate
- Deoxycortisol (11-deoxycortisol, 11-DOC)
- Dihydroxy acetone phosphate acyl transferase (DHAP-AT)
- Direct Coomb's Test (DCT)
- Disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase)
- Donor Specific Antibody Screening/DSA
- Drugs of Abuse (Urine)