Test and Tubes
Where can I find a declaration form for a rejected sample?
Download a declaration form.
Microbiology forms should be delivered by hand, via the POD system or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For Blood Sciences Reference ranges please see Blood Sciences Useful Information and Links.
For Blood Sciences Add-on Restrictions please see Restrictions to Add-on Testing (Blood Sciences).
To feedback on the services provided, including the adequacy of turnaround time targets (defined in test specific records), please use the form provided on the Feedback page.
Ordering Consumables for GP’s and external users
Consumables are ordered from the Pathology Supplies Team.
Please use this link to the Pathology supplies order e-form
- Fabry screen
- Factor II Assay
- Factor IX Assay
- Factor V Assay
- Factor V Leiden
- Factor VII Assay
- Factor VIII Assay
- Factor X Assay
- Factor XI Assay
- Factor XII Assay
- Factor XIII Assay
- Factor XIII Inhibitor Screen
- Faecal alpha-1-antitrypsin
- Faecal Elastase
- Faecal Immunochemical Testing (FIT)
- Faecal Occult Blood (FOB) NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SUPERSEDED BY FAECAL IMMUNOCHEMICAL TEST (FIT)
- Faecal Parasitology
- Faeces Culture
- Farmers Lung antibodies
- Ferritin (Serum)
- Fetal Anomaly Screening (Down's syndrome, Edward's syndrome and Patau's syndome screening)
- Fibrinogen (Clauss)
- Fibrinogen (Derived)
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF23) C-terminal
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF23) Intact
- Flow Cytometry Crossmatch
- Fluid culture (e.g. drain, ascitic, peritoneal)
- Folate (Serum)
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Fondaparinux Assay
- Free fatty acids (FFA) & β-hydroxybutyrate (D3HB)
- Free Foetal DNA
- Free PSA index
- Free T3 (fT3)
- Full blood count
- Functional Complement Activity
- Functional/vaccine specific antibodies