Test and Tubes
Where can I find a declaration form for a rejected sample?
Download a declaration form.
Microbiology forms should be delivered by hand, via the POD system or by E-mail email@example.com
For Blood Sciences Reference ranges please see Blood Sciences Useful Information and Links.
For Blood Sciences Add-on Restrictions please see Restrictions to Add-on Testing (Blood Sciences).
To feedback on the services provided, including the adequacy of turnaround time targets (defined in test specific records), please use the form provided on the Feedback page.
Ordering Consumables for GP’s and external users
Consumables are ordered from the Pathology Supplies Team.
Please use this link to the Pathology supplies order e-form
- Identification and sensitivity of yeasts
- IgA t-transglutaminase 6 antibody
- IgE (Total)
- IgG Subclasses
- Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA, IgM)
- Infectious mononucleosis test
- Infliximab Anti-drug antibody (ADA)
- Infliximab Drug Level (DL)
- Influenza A virus PCR
- Influenza B virus PCR
- Inhibin B
- INR (International Normalised Ratio)
- Insulin & C-peptide
- Insulin antibodies
- Insulin Autoantibodies (IAA)
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1)
- Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2)
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 (IGF-BP3)
- Intrinsic factor assays
- Iron (acute)
- Iron (non-acute)
- Iron (Tissue)