Test and Tubes
Where can I find a declaration form for a rejected sample?
Download a declaration form.
Microbiology forms should be delivered by hand, via the POD system or by E-mail email@example.com
For Blood Sciences Reference ranges please see Blood Sciences Useful Information and Links.
For Blood Sciences Add-on Restrictions please see Restrictions to Add-on Testing (Blood Sciences).
To feedback on the services provided, including the adequacy of turnaround time targets (defined in test specific records), please use the form provided on the Feedback page.
Ordering Consumables for GP’s and external users
Consumables are ordered from the Pathology Supplies Team.
Please use this link to the Pathology supplies order e-form
- AAFB Blood Culture
- AAFB Microscopy and Culture
- Bacillus cereus culture
- Blood Cultures (Adult)
- Blood Cultures (Paediatric)
- Bordetella pertussis culture
- Cannula Tip Culture
- Carbapenemase Detection
- Cerebro-spinal fluid (Microscopy and Culture)
- Clostridium difficile GDH & toxin testing
- Clostridium perfringens culture
- Cryptosporidium and Giardia EIA
- CSF Cell Count Only (Paediatric Haematology only)
- Faecal Elastase
- Faecal Parasitology
- Faeces Culture
- Fluid culture (e.g. drain, ascitic, peritoneal)
- Genital Culture
- Genito-urinary medicine (GUM) culture for N. gonorrhoea
- Helicobacter pylori
- MC&S culture swabs
- MC&S Ear Swab
- MC&S Eye Swab
- MC&S Throat Swab
- MC&S Tissue Samples
- MRSA screening
- Opthalmic culture (other than conjunctival swabs)
- Ova, cysts and parasites from samples other than faeces
- Respiratory Culture
- Respiratory Culture for Cystic fibrosis patients
- Sellotape Slide for Enterobius vermicularis
- Urine for Schistosomiasis
- Urine Microscopy and Culture