A - Z of Children's Hospital Leaflets
We know that there can be a lot to take in when you visit the hospital so our services produce helpful information leaflets that you can download and read in your own time.
Our patient information leaflets are listed below. You can also use the search function to find the leaflet you are looking for. Simply search for a service or key word.
If you would like the information in another language, please use BrowseAloud™ by clicking on the symbol on your screen.
BrowseAloud™will translate text on the webpage into other languages. Browsealoud will also read the text aloud in the required language and you can download it as an MP3 file.
Please be aware that Browsealoud may not always translate accurately.
If you would like information in large print please ask the department that you are attending.
If you can't find an information leaflet the service or condition you're looking for, please let the service know so that we can add make this available for you and other patients.
- Cardiac Conditions
- Caudal Block for Pain Relief after surgery
- Checklist for your child's surgery with parent and carers top tips
- Child Basic Life Support
- Children who require reasonable adjustment - Tick Chart
- Children's Assessment and Treatment (CAT) Unit
- Children's Surgical Admission Lounge (CSAL)
- Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Children’s Speech & Language Therapy
- Cleft Lip and Palate Service
- Collar bone fractures
- Complaints, worries and concerns
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Constipation in Children
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Correction of Chordee
- Craniofacial Service
- Crohn’s Disease
- Cup Feeding on Transitional Care & the Neonatal Unit
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Paediatric Intensive Care
- Pari LC Sprint - assembling and cleaning
- Pari PEP - assembling and cleaning
- Pari PEP and Pari LC Sprint - assembling and cleaning
- Patent Processus Vaginalis (PPV)/ Hydrocele
- Platelet Function Tests
- Portable Ventilator
- Positional Plagiocephaly
- Pregnancy testing in tennage girls
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (PCD)
- Short Synacthen Test (SST)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Sirolimus for the treatment of children with vascular anomalies
- So you have been in an accident - A booklet just for you
- So you have been in an accident - Booklet for teenagers
- Speech Videofluoroscopy
- Swallowing tablets